Thursday, August 15, 2019

Where do I begin??

I've been interested in this path for such a long time. But I never knew where to start. There is so much to learn that it can be a bit overwhelming. Then I found the answer one day just doing some google searching. I found a free online school! Of course going in, I was skeptical. Was it actually going to be free? Was I going to learn anything? I scrolled through and was intrigued by the site so I signed up. I figured, what harm could it do? Worst case scenario, I'd just go back to google and begin my search again. So I enrolled and began the orientation. Now, I really hoped that orientation would be a basic intro to being a Pagan. It wasn't but not all hope was lost. It was learning to maneuver the site and how to become a part of the community. It's long (I'm still enrolled in orientation as the site is down for maintenance) and a bit repetitive but I'm hoping the rewrite will make orientation easier for everyone after me. I've gotta say though, this website has done a ton for me already. Though I haven't learned much just yet, I can happily say I've made friends rather quickly. These people are not only like minded but they are kind-hearted and filled with so much love. I cannot wait for the school to open again. I'll be sure to share what I learn along the way!

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment