Thursday, August 8, 2019

Merry Meet!

Hello all! My name is Brianna. I'm 26 and I currently reside in California. I have many interests including reading, writing, music and many others. As you may have guessed, I am also interested in Paganism/witchcraft. From a young age, I know that "mainstream religion" didn't quite fit who I was as a person. I tried very hard to believe, but I just couldn't do it. I didn't have the passion of those around me. So I quietly stepped out of that life and into the life of wonder and magick. There are so many interesting things about Paganism. Perhaps the most interesting is that there are so many different "branches" or paths that fall under that label. That's what this blog is all about. I'm going to learn about everything I can. Along the way, I hope to discover my own path. And maybe you'll find yours as well! So stay tuned for all the amazing things that I'm setting out to learn. Let's discover the magick together!

No comments:

Post a Comment